The Florida Digital Learning Network
A flexible and dynamic learning system at a reasonable cost
FCPCS is now offering the Florida Digital Learning Network to make it easy for FCPCS member charter schools to dramatically expand their instructional scope and capacity through high-quality digital learning.
The Florida Digital Learning Network, an exclusive program available only to FCPCS members, offers a broad selection of state-approved courses in grades 6-12. These courses are part of the National Network of Digital Learning, a SACS-accredited online learning network.
The Florida Digital Network offers flexible, online solutions for:
- Expanding course offerings for small groups of students
- Offering course recovery options for students who have failed a core curriculum course
- Meeting the new state requirement for high school students to complete an online course
- Providing educational options to students who are homebound or hospitalized
- Resolving class scheduling conflicts
- Tutoring for ESE, ESL and FCAT
- Providing individualized RTI services
The Florida Digital Network is available only to FCPCS members.
Log in to Learn more and register for the Network