About the Program
FCPCS’ new training program offers essential training and professional development for charter school principals, teachers and board members at a reasonable cost.
Through the Training and Professional Development Program, your charter school can:
- Receive training on-site at your school by expert facilitators
- Design a customized training program that meets your school’s professional development and compliance needs
- Join other charter schools in your area to train together and minimize costs
These are just some of the topics offered through the Florida Consortium of Public Charter Schools’ Training and Professional Development Program:
- Training for Effective Charter School Governing Boards
What EVERY charter school board member needs to know!
- Teaching the Essential Sunshine State Standards
Learn how to identify and teach the POWER STANDARDS that align with state standards.
- The 3-Minute Classroom Walkthrough
Get out of the office and into the classroom to improve teaching.
- Step-by-Step Primer to Grant Writing
Learn how to write successful grant proposals for your charter school.
- Data-Driven Decision
Making Put your data to work to improve student performance.
- The Three R’s: Recruitment, Retention and Reward
How to attract and keep the best teachers!
- and much more!