FCPCS is a non-profit membership association of Florida public charter schools
We provide advocacy, support, resources, and networking opportunities to new and existing charter schools, parents and students.
Donations to FCPCS will help us:
- Support the operation of high quality charter schools in Florida
- Provide technical assistance to charter schools throughout the state
- Support charter schools pursuing accreditation
- Support improved charter school legislation
- Represent Florida charter schools at the district, state and national level
We are registered with the Department of Consumer Services - Registration # CH38988
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.