Become an FCPCS Preferred Partner
Complete the below form to begin the application process.
Once submitted, you will be contacted by FCPCS to process the payment.
The Preferred Partners Program is your doorway to the growing charter school market.
The Florida Consortium of Public Charter Schools (FCPCS) is the primary statewide membership association for public charter schools throughout the state.
- In the 2016-17 school year, 646 public charter schools in Florida served more than 270,691, the equivalent of a medium-sized school district
- Florida is the second largest charter school state in the nation in terms of student enrollment
- The movement continues to grow on an annual basis
As a FCPCS Preferred Partner, your company becomes part of an exclusive marketplace with access to charter schools, administrators and teachers.
FCPCS believes that by supporting, inspiring and uniting charter schools, improved public education in Florida will become a reality. FCPCS is the only independent channel providing information and resources to Florida’s charter schools on a continuous basis.
Preferred Partners Enjoy These Benefits:
- Name, logo and name placement on the FCPCS Website in the Preferred Partner Program, a virtual shopping mall for FCPCS members and in on online directory
- Web page space for a description of company products, services and contact information
- Opportunities to send company materials in regular mailings and quarterly newsletters that reach charter school decision-makers, stakeholders and supporters
- Opportunities for company representatives to meet with charter school leaders at events and activities sponsored by FCPCS
- Discounts from other Preferred Partners
FCPCS also offers limited opportunities for Preferred Partners to be featured in FCPCS’ e-newsletters, which are distributed weekly to charter schools and their advocates.
To join by mail, phone or fax, please download this form. To submit your application online, complete the following form.